Veneers Appointment Guide
Ask the right questions at your next doctor’s appointment. Answer two questions below to personalize your appointment guide.
- Are you satisfied with the look of your veneers?
- Are you having any gum irritation, soreness or pain?
- Are you having any tooth sensitivity?
- Can you feel any rough areas or areas that are not smooth behind your teeth?
- Are you able to floss smoothly or does the floss catch on your veneer?
- When was your last comprehensive dental exam?
- Do you have tooth sensitivity with any of your teeth?
- Do you grind your teeth or clench your jaw while awake or during sleep?
- What do you hope to achieve with veneers?
- Do you plan on having any future orthodontic procedures?
- What is your main concern about veneers?
- Are you having any new problems with your teeth?
- Are there different types of veneers? Which one is best for me?
- What is involved in getting veneers?
- Will it take multiple appointments?
- What happens if I am not satisfied with the results once the veneers are in place?
- How long do veneers typically last?
- How much will veneers cost?
- How should I care for my veneers?
- Are there foods or drinks I should avoid?
- Will my veneers become discolored over time?
- What should I do if a veneer chips, loosens, or comes off my tooth?
- How often do I need follow-up exams?
- Are my new symptoms related to my veneers?
- Are veneers the best option to achieve the results I want?