Megan Soliman, MD
Dr. Megan Soliman is an ABMS board certified internal medicine physician whose main focus in her clinical practice is patient advocacy. Her research interests include adverse effects of medications and herbal supplements. Dr. Soliman is enthusiastic about “bread and butter” medicine, which includes treating patients with the most common diseases. She also has a passion for reaching underserved communities, including both U.S. and international rural communities.
- Saba University School of Medicine, MD, MSc
- University of Nevada, Reno, BS in Neuroscience
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
- Completed internship and residency at Rochester General Hospital
- Work has appeared in several publications