Marina Basina, M.D.
Dr. Marina Basina is an ABMS board certified endocrinologist specializing in diabetes mellitus type 1 and 2, diabetes technology, thyroid nodules, and thyroid cancer. She is currently a clinical associate professor at Stanford University School of Medicine and is a medical director of inpatient diabetes at Stanford Hospital.
- Moscow Medical and Stomatological Institute, MD
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism
- Completed endocrinology fellowship at Stanford University
- On the medical advisory board of Carb DM and Beyond Type 1