Karen Gill, M.D.
Dr. Karen Gill is an ABMS board certified pediatrician whose expertise includes breastfeeding, nutrition, obesity prevention, and childhood sleep and behavior issues. She currently lives and practices in Portland, Oregon, where she also volunteers for CASA for Children and the Red Cross.
- The Johns Hopkins University, BA
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, MD
- American Board of Pediatrics – Pediatrics
- Served as chair of the department of pediatrics at Woodland Memorial Hospital
- Clinical preceptor with the University of California, Davis, teaching students in the physician assistant program