Gregory Minnis, DPT
Dr. Gregory Minnis is a physical therapist with an interest in orthopedic manual therapy. His work experience includes orthopedic physical therapy, sports medicine, neurological rehab, advanced assessment and treatment of running injuries, and advanced treatment of the pelvic complex, spine, and extremities.
- University of Delaware, BS
- University of St. Augustine, DPT
- Licensed Physical Therapist, State of California
- Licensed Physical Therapist, State of New Jersey
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR Certification
- Completed a course/certification on advanced evaluation and treatment of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ)