Darragh O'Carroll, MD
Dr. Darragh O’Carroll is an ABMS board certified emergency physician specializing in emergency, disaster, climate, and COVID-19 medicine. Currently practicing in Hawaii, Dr. O’Carroll has practiced in the busiest trauma center in the world, located in South Africa, and provided disaster relief in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian, the most powerful Atlantic Hurricane on record.
- LA County + USC Medical Center, internship and residency in emergency medicine
- University of Hawaii School of Medicine, MD
- Boston University, BS, Human Physiology
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Served as a COVID-19 medical consultant for Netflix, CNN, the Honolulu City Council, the mayor of Honolulu and Hawaii Island, and the Hawaii State Senate Special Committee on COVID-19