Cynthia Taylor Chavoustie, MPAS, PA-C
Cynthia Taylor Chavoustie is an experienced physician assistant specializing in urgent care, family medicine, and gastroenterology. She has been a licensed physician assistant since 2001 and has clinical experience with all ages and in many environments.
- University of Texas–Pan American, BS
- University of Nebraska, MPAS
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Colorado State Physician Assistant License
- DEA License