Amanda Caldwell, MSN, APRN-C
Amanda Caldwell is a nurse practitioner in dermatology. She is certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) as a family nurse practitioner. She currently practices at KMC Dermatology in Kansas. She has diverse experience in family medicine, neurology, and dermatology. Caldwell strives to provide compassionate and patient-centered care in all aspects of both general and cosmetic dermatology.
- Mary Grimes School of Nursing, ADN
- Walden University, MSN-FNP
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Member of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, 2014-2016