Adithya Cattamanchi, M.D.
Dr. Adithya Cattamanchi is an ABMS board certified pulmonologist who also specializes in critical care medicine. He currently practices at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center and is an associate professor of medicine at University of California, San Francisco.
- Duke University, BA
- University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine, MD, MAS
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Pulmonary Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Critical Care
- Researched the epidemiology and management of tuberculosis in high burden countries
- Published over 150 articles related to tuberculosis and other lung diseases in peer-reviewed medical journals